Anonymous asked: Where did you find this quote "nice guys finish last… because they make sure their woman come first"?
I cant remember I have collected those quotes over the years :) he was probably joking about one of his song titles :p
Anonymous asked: Do you have a rare photo of Billie and Adrienne ? If yes then thanks so much :)
I dont think these are rare but ill post them anyway :p
- Adrienne is the only woman I will ever love
- keep the fight clean and the sex dirty
- I don’t get laid unless my wife comes out so I can be a miserable cunt around a lot of people for two weeks at a time.” He says with a smile. “Then for one week I’m a happy dude.
- nice guys finish last… because they make sure their woman come first
- She’s my everything. She’s my world. If I lose her, I lose my world, my everything. She means everything to me.
- [Asked if Adrienne gets mad when he gets naked] “Yeah, she sometimes gets mad. She’s quite territorial about me in that way, and I’m the same with her.
- It takes me a week or two to adjust from when I get home from tour. I mean, sometimes I think Adrienne, my wife, she’s like, “When you come home why don’t you stay at a hotel for a week or so?
- If anything, anything at all would ever happen to her, I’d die of a broken heart, or better yet, kill myself so I could be with her.
- I have a really strong bond with my wife and I’m really proud to say that, and because we have that bond, it’s actually become more of a pleasure
- I have lost count of how many songs are for Adrienne. I have new ones no ones heard
- However, cigarettes and valentines is about my Adrienne. ♥
- “The Class of ‘13 and the ‘bastards of 1969’ … well, I have two people very close to me; one is part of the Class of ‘13 and the other was born in ‘69 and without getting too personal, they’re connected.”
- At the end of every text to Adrienne I would say “all my lovin” like the beatles song. That’s when the lyrics came to mind.
- "Is this thing on? That’s what my wife asks me when we’re having sex."
- When asked why he keeps one sleeve rolled up, Billie Joe pointed to his photostrip tattoo of Adrienne and said, “Because I love her and I’m proud of her.”
- I had one make-out session one the muddy banks of the Mississippi, but the woman who struck me most was further north. I was crushed out on her immediately
- “That’s where everything comes from. And the term “Rock ‘n’ Roll” in fact is very sexual. Instead of concealing things, we’re just like: It’s time to fuck more often. What I also practise almost every night with my wife - whether If she wants to or not. I just put duct tape on her mouth and get started (laughs)”
- the funny thing is that I wouldn’t want to be in a band if I wasn’t doing it with the family. For me the fact that I can share it with somebody is a lot better than doing it alone
- If Billie ever felt weird about me saying that his wife was hot, he’s never mentioned it. In my defense, anyone who isn’t charmed by Adrienne when they meet her is a total moron.
- Armstrong is the kind of rock star who, when 5 A.M., rolls around, starts talking not about shagging groupies but about the beauty Adrienne, his wife of eleven years. He kneels in the aisle and sings an a capella love song he recently wrote for her. (rolling stone)